Scientists believe that heavy drinking can trigger psoriasis flares. More research, however, is needed to know what the links are. Doctors say avoid alcohol altogether to help prevent reactions.
Another reason to put down your drink? Some psoriasis medications and alcohol don’t mix.
Instead, try a nonalcoholic thirst-quencher like iced tea. Or walk around the block to unwind. Daily exercise and up to 20 minutes of sunlight can soothe psoriasis.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow4
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow5
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow6
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow7
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow8
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow9
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow10
- Other Forms Of Psoriasis Include:
- What Is Eczema?
- Types Of Eczema?