Cold or Dry Weather
Winter's cold, dry weather can make psoriasis worse, while warm, sunny climates may help.
The key is to keep your skin moist. Use thick, creamy lotions after showers and baths and throughout the day. Look for lotions and soaps that are fragrance-free and designed for sensitive skin to reduce irritation.
You can also use a humidifier in your home during dry months to relieve itching and tenderness.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow5
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow6
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow7
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow8
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow9
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow10
- Other Forms Of Psoriasis Include:
- What Is Eczema?
- Types Of Eczema?
- Is Eczema Contagious?