Tattoos can look cool, but the process can be a nightmare for psoriasis. Repeatedly piercing the skin and injecting it with dyes causes major trauma. Damage like that can cause new sores to appear, often 10 to 14 days later.
Tattoos can also lead to infection -- another trigger.
Treat your skin with care. Avoid tattoos, piercings, and acupuncture, and talk with your doctor about shots.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow6
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow7
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow8
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow9
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow10
- Other Forms Of Psoriasis Include:
- What Is Eczema?
- Types Of Eczema?
- Is Eczema Contagious?
- What Are The Treatments For Eczema?