Some medicines used to treat high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, and mental disorders can trigger psoriasis.
Common drugs like ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and lithium can cause flare-ups. So can malaria pills like Plaquenil and hydroxychloroquine, and NSAIDs. Steroid pills such as prednisone control flares, but they may make the condition worse after long-term use.
Talk to your doctor if your medication is irritating your skin.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Wholesale Vagina Tightening Gel
- Best Feminine Wash For Odor Manufacturers
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Gel...
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Was...
- Feminine Intimate Wash Factory
- China Tightening Gel Suppliers
- Wholesale Gynecological Gel
- How About Our Bulk Vaginal Cleansing Gel ?
- Do You Want To Kown More About Our Vaginal Clea...
- How About Our Feminine Hygiene Products-vaginal...