Cuts and Bruises
Slice your hand in the kitchen or scrape a knee and -- pow! -- new lesions may appear where you were injured. This is called Koebner's phenomenon.
Avoid injuring your skin when you can.
Wear gloves while working in your garden. Prevent bug bites and sunburn. And use care when trimming your nails and shaving.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow9
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow10
- Other Forms Of Psoriasis Include:
- What Is Eczema?
- Types Of Eczema?
- Is Eczema Contagious?
- What Are The Treatments For Eczema?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema?
- What Is The Difference Between Eczema And Atopi...
- What Is Ringworm?