Psoriasis can start at any age in both men and women. But it seems to peak in people between the ages of 20 and 30, as well as those between 50 and 60. Puberty and menopause also seem to trigger patches. Doctors think hormones may be the link.
Interestingly, one study found that high levels of estrogen during pregnancy seemed to improve psoriasis for some women.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- Other Forms Of Psoriasis Include:
- What Is Eczema?
- Types Of Eczema?
- Is Eczema Contagious?
- What Are The Treatments For Eczema?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema?
- What Is The Difference Between Eczema And Atopi...
- What Is Ringworm?
- Does Ringworm Mean I Have Worms?
- What Causes Ringworm?