Herpes zoster is caused by a varicella zoster virus infection. It occurs in pregnant women mainly because of the weakening of resistance of pregnant women during pregnancy, which leads to such a situation.
After the emergence of pregnant women with herpes zoster, try to use some topical drugs that have little effect on the fetus, and do not recommend oral medication.
If the condition is serious, we will choose some oral drugs after weighing the pros and cons. After the emergence of such pregnant women with herpes zoster, it is recommended to go to the dermatology department of a regular hospital for treatment. Do not blindly go to use some drugs on their own.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Does Herpes Simplex Recur?
- How to prevent herpes from recurring?
- What Is The Route Of Transmission Of Herpes Zos...
- Do You Know That Eczema Can Be Transmitted?
- What Are The Daily Care Precautions For Childre...
- What Are The Daily Care Precautions For Adult F...
- How Is Eczema Caused?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema On The Back?