1. Occurs in the palm, fingertips, and the side of the finger. It is rare in the back of the hand and the sole of the foot. It often occurs symmetrically.
2. Suddenly, most clusters or scattered vesicles located deep in the epidermis have normal skin tone. After the blister breaks, the mucus liquid flows out. After a few days, the blister is absorbed, and the ring scaly remains after drying, causing itch and burning sensation, such as illness. It can cause dryness, desquamation and thickening of the palm skin for a long time. If there is a secondary infection, pustules can form, inflammation is obvious, and severe cases can cause lymphangitis and lymphadenitis.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Why Does Herpes Zoster Always Recurring?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Herpes Zoster?1
- What Are The Symptoms Of Herpes Zoster?2
- What Is The Route Of Herpes Zoster Infection?1
- What Is The Route Of Herpes Zoster Infection?
- What Is Herpes Simplex?
- Do You Know That Herpes Simplex Is Mainly A Loc...
- What Is Allergic Dermatitis?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Allergic Dermat...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?（Lichen S...