Does Ringworm Mean I Have Worms?
No. Ringworm is not caused by a worm. It's a fungal infection that often forms a ring-shaped rash. It can have a red center (seen here) or normal skin tone inside the ring. Other rashes can look like Ringworm, including spider bites, nummular eczema, and Lyme disease, a more serious infection that produces a bull's-eye shaped rash. These require different treatments, so it's important to consult a medical professional.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Causes Ringworm?
- Ringworm Of The Body (Tinea Corporis)
- Ringworm Of The Scalp (Tinea Capitis)
- Ringworm Of The Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Ringworm Of The Groin (Tinea Cruris)
- Ringworm Of The Beard (Tinea Barbae)
- Ringworm Of The Face (Tinea Faciei)
- Ringworm Of The Hand (Tinea Manuum)
- Ringworm Of The Nails (Tinea Unguium)
- Spreads On Contact