Does Ringworm Mean I Have Worms?
No. Ringworm is not caused by a worm. It's a fungal infection that often forms a ring-shaped rash. It can have a red center (seen here) or normal skin tone inside the ring. Other rashes can look like Ringworm, including spider bites, nummular eczema, and Lyme disease, a more serious infection that produces a bull's-eye shaped rash. These require different treatments, so it's important to consult a medical professional.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- Wholesale Vagina Tightening Gel
- Best Feminine Wash For Odor Manufacturers
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Gel...
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Was...
- Feminine Intimate Wash Factory
- China Tightening Gel Suppliers
- Wholesale Gynecological Gel
- How About Our Bulk Vaginal Cleansing Gel ?
- Do You Want To Kown More About Our Vaginal Clea...
- How About Our Feminine Hygiene Products-vaginal...