Sophora flavescens may have the potential for treatment of chronic inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Neuroprotective in focal cerebral ischemia.A mix of Sophora flavescens and licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) gave better liver protective and anti-hepatocarcinogenic effects than licorice or Sophora alone. In addition, glycyrrhiza + sophora had a protective effect on immunosuppression, a strong non-specific anti-inflammatory effect, and reduced the incidence of sodium and water retention, protecting against
Sophora could possibly be used as a treatment for mast cell-derived allergic inflammatory diseases.
Inhibitory effects on cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP450 3A4)
The methanol extract of Sophora flavescens showed a potent glycosidase inhibitory activity.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Medicine-Angelic...
- Herbal Medicine-Cranberry
- Herbal Medicine-Phellodendron Amurense
- Herbal Medicine-Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius)
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Herbal Medicine-Eupatorium Fortunei
- What Is The Liquorice Root?
- Herbal Medicine -Nardostachys Chinensis Batal
- Herbal Medicine-Chrysanthemum
- Herbal Medicine-Cortex Dictamni