Angelica sinensis use in traditional Chinese medicine.
The dried root of A. sinensis is commonly known as Chinese angelica (simplified Chinese: traditional Chinese pinyin: dāngguī; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: tong-kui) and is widely used in Chinese traditional medicine for women's health, cardiovascular conditions, osteoarthrosis, inflammation, headache, infections, mild anemia, fatigue and high blood pressure.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Herbal Medicine-Cranberry
- Herbal Medicine-Phellodendron Amurense
- Herbal Medicine-Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius)
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Herbal Medicine-Eupatorium Fortunei
- What Is The Liquorice Root?
- Herbal Medicine -Nardostachys Chinensis Batal
- Herbal Medicine-Chrysanthemum
- Herbal Medicine-Cortex Dictamni
- Herbal Medicine-cortex Cereis