Cnidium monnieri (L.) Cuss., a wild carrot fruit of the umbelliferae family, is the mature fruit of the Cnidium monnieri. In the summer and autumn, when the fruit matures, it is harvested, removed impurities, and dried.
Taste: Warm and bitter.
Indications: dampness, expelling wind, killing insects, warming kidney impotence. For impotence, cold palace, cold and dampness, dampness, low back pain; external treatment of vulva eczema, woman pruritus, trichomonas vaginitis.
Next: No Information
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- High Quality Herbal Tightening Vagina And Vagin...