The Processing of Radix Stemonae
The dry root tuber of perennial herbaceous plant Stemona sessili folia (Miq.) Miq., Stemona japonica (BI.) Miq. or Stemona tuberosa Lour. of family Stemonaceae.
East China, middle south and south China.
Collected in spring or autumn, removed fibrous root, cleaned, blanched in boiling water slightly or steamed deeply.
The actual smell and taste
Light smell; Stemona sessili folia (Miq.) Miq. have bitter and sweet taste, while Stemona japonica (BI.) Miq, and Stemona tuberosa Lour. have bitter taste.
Robust, moist, firm and white.
Dried in the sun; sliced, unprocessed or stir-baked with honey.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- The Effect Of Radix Stemonae
- What Is Psoriasis?
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow 1
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow2
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow3
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow4
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow5
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow6
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow7
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow8