The first one is internal factor, allergic constitution is prone to eczema, and the second one is exogenous factors, some hot and cold stimuli or some chemical stimulation.
The cause of eczema is often that there is an internal factor, it is an allergic constitution, he is prone to eczema, and the second is an exogenous factor, some hot and cold stimulation, or some chemical stimulation. Some of the things we often see in clinical practice, called the so-called housewife dermatitis, means that the chores are much more, and touching some detergents can easily cause eczema in the hands.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema On The Back?