You can often relieve the mild pain, swelling and inflammation of hemorrhoids with home treatments. Often these are the only treatments needed.
Eat high-fiber foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Doing so softens the stool and increases its bulk, which will help you avoid the straining that can worsen symptoms from existing hemorrhoids. Add fiber to your diet slowly to avoid problems with gas.
You can try our Hemorrhoids Gel .
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Are Hemorrhoids?-Hemorrhoids Gel
- What Causes Hemorrhoids?
- What Are Symtoms About Hemorrhoids?
- What Is Internal Hemorrhoids Or External Hemorr...
- Why We Need To Use Mouthwash?
- What Do You Kown About Mouthwash ?
- Why Is Oral Hygiene Important?
- What Is Oral Health?-mouthwash
- What Is Mouthwash？
- How About Biology Enzyme Mouthwash?