The source of infection of herpes zoster is the virus, which is the varicella zoster virus. It is clinically found that the disease is contagious. Some people in the family are infected with herpes zoster. Others may have the same symptoms or chickenpox during this time, which may be the manifestation of herpes zoster infection. At the same time of treatment, it is necessary to warn the patient to do proper isolation, such as wearing a mask, keeping the room ventilated, and it is better to properly isolate the child.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Do You Kowm The Best Treatment For Pregnant Wom...
- Does Herpes Simplex Recur?
- How to prevent herpes from recurring?