Panax notoginseng is a plant. The leaves, fruit, and flowers are used to make medicine. However, the root is used the most commonly. Be careful not to confuse Panax notoginseng with other forms of ginseng, such as Panax ginseng, Panax pseudoginseng, or American ginseng.
Panax notoginseng is also used to relieve pain; and to reduce swelling and blood pressure. It is also used to improve energy and ability to exercise, to reduce muscles soreness following exercise, and for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Some people apply Panax notoginseng directly to the skin to stop bleeding, help with bruising or swelling, and to improve blood movement in the muscles.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Is Rheumatic?-pain Relief Patch For Body
- How To Treatment Hemorrhoids?-Hemorrhoids Gel
- What Are Hemorrhoids?-Hemorrhoids Gel
- What Causes Hemorrhoids?
- What Are Symtoms About Hemorrhoids?
- What Is Internal Hemorrhoids Or External Hemorr...
- Why We Need To Use Mouthwash?
- What Do You Kown About Mouthwash ?
- Why Is Oral Hygiene Important?
- What Is Oral Health?-mouthwash