Ringworm of the Body (Tinea Corporis)
There are several types ofRingworm(tinea) that can affect different parts of the body. When fungus affects the skin of the body, it often produces itchy, red, raised, scaly patches that may blister and ooze. The patches often have sharply defined edges. They are often redder around the outside with normal skin tone in the center, creating the appearance of a ring. Your skin may also appear unusually dark or light.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Ringworm Of The Scalp (Tinea Capitis)
- Ringworm Of The Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Ringworm Of The Groin (Tinea Cruris)
- Ringworm Of The Beard (Tinea Barbae)
- Ringworm Of The Face (Tinea Faciei)
- Ringworm Of The Hand (Tinea Manuum)
- Ringworm Of The Nails (Tinea Unguium)
- Spreads On Contact
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- How Is Ringworm Diagnosed?