Ringworm of the Body (Tinea Corporis)
There are several types ofRingworm(tinea) that can affect different parts of the body. When fungus affects the skin of the body, it often produces itchy, red, raised, scaly patches that may blister and ooze. The patches often have sharply defined edges. They are often redder around the outside with normal skin tone in the center, creating the appearance of a ring. Your skin may also appear unusually dark or light.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Wholesale Vagina Tightening Gel
- Best Feminine Wash For Odor Manufacturers
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Gel...
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Was...
- Feminine Intimate Wash Factory
- China Tightening Gel Suppliers
- Wholesale Gynecological Gel
- How About Our Bulk Vaginal Cleansing Gel ?
- Do You Want To Kown More About Our Vaginal Clea...
- How About Our Feminine Hygiene Products-vaginal...