Ringworm of the Foot (Tinea Pedis)
Tinea pedis is an extremely common skin disorder, also known as athlete's foot. This fungal infection may cause scaling and inflammation in the toe webs, especially the one between the fourth and fifth toes. Other symptoms include itching, burning, redness, and stinging on the soles of the feet.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Ringworm Of The Groin (Tinea Cruris)
- Ringworm Of The Beard (Tinea Barbae)
- Ringworm Of The Face (Tinea Faciei)
- Ringworm Of The Hand (Tinea Manuum)
- Ringworm Of The Nails (Tinea Unguium)
- Spreads On Contact
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- How Is Ringworm Diagnosed?
- Tips For Preventing Ringworm
- What Causes Hemorrhoids