Ringworm of the Groin (Tinea Cruris)
Tinea of the groin (jock itch) tends to have a reddish-brown color and may extend from the folds of the groin down onto one or both thighs. Jock itch occurs mostly in adult men and adolescent boys. (Other conditions that can mimic tinea cruris include yeast infections, psoriasis, and intertrigo.) Jock itch may occur due to sweating, hot and humid weather, or friction from wearing tight clothes.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- Ringworm Of The Beard (Tinea Barbae)
- Ringworm Of The Face (Tinea Faciei)
- Ringworm Of The Hand (Tinea Manuum)
- Ringworm Of The Nails (Tinea Unguium)
- Spreads On Contact
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- How Is Ringworm Diagnosed?
- Tips For Preventing Ringworm
- What Causes Hemorrhoids
- What Is Symptoms About Hemorrhoids