Ringworm of the Hand (Tinea Manuum)
Ringworm may involve the hands, particularly the palms and the spaces between the fingers. It typically causes thickening (hyperkeratosis) of these areas, often on only one hand. Tinea manuum is a common companion of tinea pedis (ringworm of the feet).
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- Ringworm Of The Nails (Tinea Unguium)
- Spreads On Contact
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- How Is Ringworm Diagnosed?
- Tips For Preventing Ringworm
- What Causes Hemorrhoids
- What Is Symptoms About Hemorrhoids
- What Are Psoriasis Causes And Risk Factors?
- What Are The Different Types Of Psoriasis?
- Can Psoriasis Affect My Joints?