Ringworm of the Nails (Tinea Unguium)
Ringworm is the most common fungal infection of the nails, also called onychomycosis. It can make fingernails look white, thick, opaque, and brittle, but more often toenails look yellow, thick, and brittle. Artificial nails increase the risk for tinea unguium as emery boards can carry infection, and water can collect under the artificial nail, creating a moist area for fungal growth.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Spreads On Contact
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- How Is Ringworm Diagnosed?
- Tips For Preventing Ringworm
- What Causes Hemorrhoids
- What Is Symptoms About Hemorrhoids
- What Are Psoriasis Causes And Risk Factors?
- What Are The Different Types Of Psoriasis?
- Can Psoriasis Affect My Joints?
- How Do Health Care Professionals Diagnose Psori...