Spreads on Contact
Ringworm is highly contagious and can be spread multiple ways.
You can get it from an infected person, animal, object, and even soil.
Heat and moisture help fungi grow and thrive, which makes them more common in areas where you sweat.
Fungi also grows in skin folds such as those in the groin or between the toes.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- How Is Ringworm Diagnosed?
- Tips For Preventing Ringworm
- What Causes Hemorrhoids
- What Is Symptoms About Hemorrhoids
- What Are Psoriasis Causes And Risk Factors?
- What Are The Different Types Of Psoriasis?
- Can Psoriasis Affect My Joints?
- How Do Health Care Professionals Diagnose Psori...
- Eczema Vs. Psoriasis