Spreads on Contact
Ringworm is highly contagious and can be spread multiple ways.
You can get it from an infected person, animal, object, and even soil.
Heat and moisture help fungi grow and thrive, which makes them more common in areas where you sweat.
Fungi also grows in skin folds such as those in the groin or between the toes.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- How Is Ringworm Diagnosed?
- Tips For Preventing Ringworm
- What Causes Hemorrhoids
- What Is Symptoms About Hemorrhoids
- What Are Psoriasis Causes And Risk Factors?
- What Are The Different Types Of Psoriasis?
- Can Psoriasis Affect My Joints?
- How Do Health Care Professionals Diagnose Psori...
- Eczema Vs. Psoriasis