Adult facial eczema
Adult facial eczema can cause great pain to the patient due to severe itching, and even affect their normal work and life. Therefore, avoid re-stimulation of the local area, avoid scratching the part with your hand as much as possible, and do not apply it with a highly irritating drug. It is especially important to not apply it with a hormonal drug to prevent the disease from getting worse. Each dressing should be strictly in accordance with the principle of aseptic operation, keep the skin outside the wound clean, keep the pillow clean and dry, and prevent infection. Closely observe the size of the skin lesions and the skin condition at the skin lesions, and acupuncture is prohibited.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- How Is Eczema Caused?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema On The Back?