Children's facial eczema
When nursing children with facial eczema, the child should be prevented from overheating and sweating, keeping the skin clean and dry. Care should be taken to avoid direct contact of wool and chemical fiber clothing with the affected area. Try to reduce the number of washings, so as not to stimulate the increase of eczema, do not wash the affected area, especially disable hot water, soap, bath, etc., if necessary, use traditional Chinese medicine lotion. Usually, the child's nails should be cut shortly so as not to scratch the face and cause facial skin damage, infection, and aggravation. Do not prevent vaccination during facial eczema in children. Avoid contact with patients with viral infections such as herpes simplex, chickenpox, etc. When facial eczema occurs secondary to infection, antibiotics are applied systemically and locally.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Are The Daily Care Precautions For Adult F...
- How Is Eczema Caused?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema On The Back?