Green Tea Flavor Mouthwash About Mint
Mint is a plant of the Labiatae family. It has a green and aromatic aroma. It has both medical and edible functions. The main edible parts are stems and leaves, and can also be juiced. So what are the effects of mint?
Sweating and antipyretic
Mint contains volatile peppermint oil. When taken in a small amount, it can excite the central nervous system, make the skin capillaries dilate, promoting the secretion of sweat glands, and have the effect of inflamed and antipyretic. It can be used for cold, fever and no sweat caused by external wind and heat.
If you want to kown more information abput our mouthwash,you can come to our website:
WELCOME TO YOU !
Previous: No Information
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Do You Kown The Herpes?
- What Should Be Paid Attention To In The Diet Of...
- What Should Patients With Herpes Zoster Pay Att...
- Do You Kown Herpes Zoster?
- How Long Does It Take To Treat Herpes Zoster?
- Do Ypu Kown Dyshidrosis?
- Do You Kown The Body Characteristics Of Sweat H...