1.neurodermatitis often occurs in the neck, limbs, elbows and other parts. Patients with neurodermatitis should pay attention to cleaning the affected area, using warm water and non-irritating toiletries.
2. When neurodermatitis occurs, paroxysmal itching often occurs. When itching occurs, it often makes people feel uncomfortable and seriously affects people's normal life. Do not scratch the affected area when the patient has itching. Because the skin of the affected area has already had a bad condition, plus a long time of scratching, it will aggravate the condition and is not conducive to the relief of the disease.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?(Lichen S...
- Is Herpes Zoster Contagious?
- Do You Kowm The Best Treatment For Pregnant Wom...
- Does Herpes Simplex Recur?
- How to prevent herpes from recurring?