1. Neurodermatitis is prone to recurrent episodes, so patients with neurodermatitis must take more precautions in their daily life, work, and study. Only proactive prevention will prevent repeated episodes of the disease.
2. Patients with neurodermatitis undergo repeated scratching, and there will be flat papules on the affected area. Over time, some reddish brown and brown patches will appear. If left untreated for a long time, dermatitis will spread to other parts. . Therefore, patients with neurodermatitis must be treated promptly.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Is Herpes Zoster Contagious?
- Do You Kowm The Best Treatment For Pregnant Wom...
- Does Herpes Simplex Recur?
- How to prevent herpes from recurring?