The most important thing to remember is that eczema and its symptoms are different for everyone. Your eczema may not look the same on you as it does on another adult, or on your child. It may even appear in different areas of the body at different times.
Dry, sensitive skin
Red, inflamed skin
Very bad itching
Dark colored patches of skin
Rough, leathery or scaly patches of skin
Oozing or crusting
Areas of swelling
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Is The Difference Between Eczema And Atopi...
- What Is Ringworm?
- Does Ringworm Mean I Have Worms?
- What Causes Ringworm?
- Ringworm Of The Body (Tinea Corporis)
- Ringworm Of The Scalp (Tinea Capitis)
- Ringworm Of The Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Ringworm Of The Groin (Tinea Cruris)
- Ringworm Of The Beard (Tinea Barbae)
- Ringworm Of The Face (Tinea Faciei)