Herpes zoster, commonly known as the shackle dragon, turns to the waist dragon, is caused by the varicella zoster virus and is initially expressed as an affected area, such as unilateral chest, back, scalp, buttocks or lower extremities. The location of the pain depends on the location of the pain. In the location of the affected nerve, such as the nerve that dominates the chest, there is pain on the side of the chest.
Because the pain is often radiated to the surroundings, the back can also feel pain, so it can be misdiagnosed as coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, gastric ulcer, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, etc. The pain that occurs in the face is misdiagnosed as encephalitis, which occurs in the waist. Pain can be misdiagnosed as a kidney or ureteral stone, which can be misdiagnosed as sciatica or tumor in the buttocks or legs.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Are The Symptoms Of Herpes Zoster?2
- What Is The Route Of Herpes Zoster Infection?1
- What Is The Route Of Herpes Zoster Infection?
- What Is Herpes Simplex?
- Do You Know That Herpes Simplex Is Mainly A Loc...
- What Is Allergic Dermatitis?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Allergic Dermat...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?（Lichen S...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?(Lichen S...
- Is Herpes Zoster Contagious?