After the pain lasts for 1 to 4 days, several red pimples, or herpes, blisters, will appear in the painful area, and the crusting will fall off after 6 to 10 days. This process is about two weeks, and the elderly will last a little longer. It's about 3 to 4 weeks. Some elderly people can have neuropathic pain after the skin lesions have subsided. This pain can be resolved after a few weeks, and a few patients can disappear after months or even years.
In addition, clinically, in addition to the typical skin herpes zoster, mild fever, fatigue, loss of appetite and other systemic symptoms may occur.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- What Is The Route Of Herpes Zoster Infection?1
- What Is The Route Of Herpes Zoster Infection?
- What Is Herpes Simplex?
- Do You Know That Herpes Simplex Is Mainly A Loc...
- What Is Allergic Dermatitis?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Allergic Dermat...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?（Lichen S...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?(Lichen S...
- Is Herpes Zoster Contagious?
- Do You Kowm The Best Treatment For Pregnant Wom...