There are three types of contact dermatitis:
irritant contact dermatitis
Photocontact dermatitis is less common. It’s a reaction that can occur when the active ingredients in a skin product are exposed to the sun and results in irritation.
Allergic contact dermatitis
Allergic contact dermatitis occurs when the skin develops an allergic reaction after being exposed to a foreign substance. This causes the body to release inflammatory chemicals that can make the skin feel itchy and irritated.
Common causes of allergic contact dermatitis include contact with:
jewelry made from nickel or gold
perfumes or chemicals in cosmetics and skincare products
poison oak or poison ivy
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Wholesale Vagina Tightening Gel
- Best Feminine Wash For Odor Manufacturers
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Gel...
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Was...
- Feminine Intimate Wash Factory
- China Tightening Gel Suppliers
- Wholesale Gynecological Gel
- How About Our Bulk Vaginal Cleansing Gel ?
- Do You Want To Kown More About Our Vaginal Clea...
- How About Our Feminine Hygiene Products-vaginal...