Irritant contact dermatitis
Irritant contact dermatitis is the most common type of contact dermatitis. It happens when the skin comes in contact with a toxic material.
Toxic substances that can cause irritant contact dermatitis include:
Irritant contact dermatitis can also occur when the skin comes in contact with less irritating materials — like soap or even water — too often. People whose hands are frequently exposed to water, such as hairdressers, bartenders, and healthcare workers, often experience irritant contact dermatitis of the hands, for example.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- What Is Contact Dermatitis?
- What Is Rheumatism-pain Relief Patch
- Symptoms Of Rheumatism-pain Relief Patch
- Causes Of Rheumatism-pain Relief Patch
- Remedies For Rheumatism-pain Relief Patch1
- Remedies For Rheumatism-pain Relief Patch2
- Suggestion For Rheumatism-pain Relief Patch
- The Effect Of Radix Aconiti Preparata-Chinese H...
- The Indications Of Radix Aconiti Preparata-Chin...
- The Indications Of Radix Aconiti Preparata(2)-C...