Most cases of contact dermatitis go away on their own once the substance is no longer in contact with the skin. Here are some tips you can try at home:
Avoid scratching your irritated skin. Scratching can make the irritation worse or even cause a skin infection that requires antibiotics.
Clean your skin with mild soap and lukewarm water to remove any irritants.
Stop using any products you think might be causing the problem.
Apply bland petroleum jelly like Vaseline to soothe the area.
Try using anti-itch treatments such as calamine lotion (Caladryl, Swan) or hydrocortisone cream (Cortisone-10).
If needed, take an antihistamine drug such as diphenhydramine to cut down on itching and to reduce your allergic response.
You can purchase these items at most drugstores or online.
Most times, contact dermatitis isn’t cause for concern. However, you should seek medical attention if your rash is close to your eyes or mouth, covers a large area of your body, or doesn’t improve with home treatment. Your doctor can prescribe a more potent steroid cream if home treatments don’t soothe your skin.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- Wholesale Vagina Tightening Gel
- Best Feminine Wash For Odor Manufacturers
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Gel...
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Product-Femimine Was...
- Feminine Intimate Wash Factory
- China Tightening Gel Suppliers
- Wholesale Gynecological Gel
- How About Our Bulk Vaginal Cleansing Gel ?
- Do You Want To Kown More About Our Vaginal Clea...
- How About Our Feminine Hygiene Products-vaginal...