You might have first noticed an itchy, red patch on your baby’s cheeks, chin, or chest that she or he scratched until it became even more irritated. Sound familiar? Or maybe you experienced something similar on your own neck, inner elbows, or behind your knees.
That’s probably when you made an appointment with your doctor, who looked at it, talked to you about your symptoms, asked you questions about your family history and the types of products you use on your skin and in your home. Then your doctor told you it was eczema.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Types Of Eczema?
- Is Eczema Contagious?
- What Are The Treatments For Eczema?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema?
- What Is The Difference Between Eczema And Atopi...
- What Is Ringworm?
- Does Ringworm Mean I Have Worms?
- What Causes Ringworm?
- Ringworm Of The Body (Tinea Corporis)
- Ringworm Of The Scalp (Tinea Capitis)