What is mouthwash?
Mouthwash, mouth rinse, oral rinse, or mouth bath is a liquid which is held in the mouth passively or swilled around the mouth by contraction of the perioral muscles and/or movement of the head, and may be gargled, where the head is tilted back and the liquid bubbled at the back of the mouth.
1.Usually mouthwashes are antiseptic solutions intended to reduce the microbial load in the oral cavity, although other mouthwashes might be given for other reasons such as for their analgesic, anti-inflammatory or anti-fungal action.
2.Additionally, some rinses act as saliva substitutes to neutralize acid and keep the mouth moist in xerostomia (dry mouth).
3.Cosmetic mouthrinses temporarily control or reduce bad breath and leave the mouth with a pleasant taste.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- How About Biology Enzyme Mouthwash?
- How About Our Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray?
- What Do You Kown About Our Seabuckthorn Mouth S...
- What Do You Kown About Our Pain Relief Patch?
- What Do You Kown About Our Pain Relief Patch?(2)
- Do You Want To Pain Relief But Prefer To Stay A...
- How About Our Bulk Vaginal Cleansing Gel ?
- Do You Want To Kown More About Our Vaginal Clea...
- How About Our Feminine Hygiene Products-vaginal...
- What Do You Kown Some Reasons About Vaginal Tig...