As women age and near menopause, estrogen levels begin to drop, affecting a number of things, including vaginal moisture. Many women experience vaginal dryness as a symptom of menopause. In addition, certain medications, diabetes, and cancer treatment can cause vaginal dryness. Fortunately, there are options available for replenishing moisture: vaginal lubricants
Whether you are experiencing painful intercourse or ongoing discomfort, you will want to consider trying a lubricant or a vaginal moisturizer.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- What Is The Difference Between Lubricants And V...
- Lubricant Vs. Replens Long-Lasting Vaginal Mois...
- Herbal Medicine Female Gel Ingredient
- Herbal Medicine Female Gel Radix Stemonae
- The Effect Of Radix Stemonae
- What Is Psoriasis?
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow 1
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow2
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow3
- 10 Psoriasis Triggers Slideshow4