Herpes zoster is caused by the varicella-zoster virus. The virus enters the human body through the respiratory mucosa. It is also a mode of transmission through the bloodstream. It spreads chickenpox on the skin, but most people do not develop chickenpox after infection. It is a latent infection. To become a virus-bearing person, the virus is neurotropic.
After invading the skin sensory nerve endings, it can move along the nerve to the ganglia of the posterior root of the spinal cord and lurk there. When the host's cellular immune function is low, the activated virus It can move along the peripheral nerve fibers and then move to the skin to develop herpes. In a few cases, the herpes virus can spread to the spinal anterior horn cells and splanchnic nerve fibers to cause motor nerve palsy, such as ocular nerve paralysis and gastrointestinal and urinary tract symptoms.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Feminine Hygiene-female Gel Ingredient
- Feminine Gel Main Function
- Feminine Gel Directions
- Feminine Gel -Cautions
- About Antibacterial Gel
- About Feminine Antibacterial Wash
- As Feminine Gel
- Wholesale Feminine Hygiene Products
- What Is The Route Of Herpes Zoster Infection?
- What Is Herpes Simplex?
- Do You Know That Herpes Simplex Is Mainly A Loc...
- What Is Allergic Dermatitis?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Allergic Dermat...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?（Lichen S...
- What Are The Signs Of Neurodermatitis?(Lichen S...
- Is Herpes Zoster Contagious?
- Do You Kowm The Best Treatment For Pregnant Wom...
- Does Herpes Simplex Recur?