Herpes zoster can be transmitted to people who are not resistant. For example, people under the age of 30 may have chickenpox. Therefore, herpes zoster has a certain infection route. There is no exact basis for whether herpes zoster is infected by contact or not. Infected by droplets of the respiratory tract, patients with herpes zoster should try to avoid contact with people under the age of 30.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Do You Know That Eczema Can Be Transmitted?
- What Are The Daily Care Precautions For Childre...
- What Are The Daily Care Precautions For Adult F...
- How Is Eczema Caused?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema On The Back?