What is Internal Hemorrhoids or External Hemorrhoids?
When a hemorrhoid from inside pushes outside or "prolapses," it can bleed, hurt, and itch. It may go back in on its own as the swelling goes down, or you can gently nudge it back. A blood clot that forms in a hemorrhoid just under the skin outside is a thrombosis. It might get hard and sore and could bleed if it breaks. If the clot goes away, it may leave behind a little piece of skin called a skin tag that can bother you.
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- What Is Mouth Wash ?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Why We Need To Use Mouthwash?
- What Do You Kown About Mouthwash ?
- Why Is Oral Hygiene Important?
- What Is Oral Health?-mouthwash
- What Is Mouthwash？
- How About Biology Enzyme Mouthwash?
- How About Our Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray?
- What Do You Kown About Our Seabuckthorn Mouth S...
- What Do You Kown About Our Pain Relief Patch?
- What Do You Kown About Our Pain Relief Patch?(2)