Mouthwash is meaning that mouth rinse, oral rinse or mouth bath liquid ,That is a liquid which is held in the mouth passively or swilled around the mouth by contraction of the perioral muscles and/or movement of the head.
Usually mouthwashes are antibacterial solutions and intended to reduce the microbial load in the oral cavity, although other mouthwashes might be given for other reasons such as for their analgesic, anti-inflammatory or anti-fungal action. Additionally, some rinses act as saliva substitutes to neutralize acid and keep the mouth moist in xerostomia (dry mouth).
Previous: How To Use Mouthwash
Next: No Information
- What Is Gynecological Gel?
- What Is Psoriasis?
- What Is Ichthyosis
- What is acne ?
- What Is Eczema?
- Seabuckthorn Mouth Spray
- Feminine Hygiene Medicine-Cnidium Monnieri (L.)...
- Feminine Hygiene Herbal Medicine-Stemonae Radix
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Herbal Medicine-...
- Feminine Hygiene Gynecological Medicine-Angelic...
- Herbal Medicine-Cranberry
- Herbal Medicine-Phellodendron Amurense
- Herbal Medicine-Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius)
- How To Use Gynecological Antibacterial Gel
- Herbal Medicine-Eupatorium Fortunei